Full-Stack-Developer Python (m/f/d)
You are a passionate software developer and want to work in a dynamic team? Then you've come to the right place! Join the snapADDY team and work with us on new, exciting products!
What we‘re doing?
snapADDY develops innovative software for digitization in sales. With our solutions, we help to automatically capture and update contacts and thus reduce unnecessary work in the sales departments of many companies – from startups to large corporations. Our solutions are very popular and more than 1.000 companies are currently using our products.
Your daily doing will involve
- Development for our intelligent address parser, which is responsible for the correct recognition of contact data in our products
- Finishing assigned tasks / projects in your area of work at your own responsibility
- Diverse range of tasks around the recognition of contact data from different sources
- Close cooperation with our existing data team
- Python 3 (especially with the packages NLTK and Keras), Web Crawling/Scraping, Flask, REST APIs, PostgreSQL
- Tools: Github, Travis CI, Slack, Agile Project Management
- Hosting/Deployment: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ubuntu Server
What you should bring to the table
- Modern software development with Python 3
- Experience in the design and architecture of large Python projects
- You are well acquainted with the key technologies we use
- Pleasure, good ideas and a sense of responsibility when dealing with large amounts of data
- The ability to work in a structured and independent way
Extra credits (no must have requirements)
- Know-how in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What we bring to the table
- Exciting projects waiting for your expertise and input
- Challenging tasks in a rapidly growing and successful Tech-Startup with flat hierarchies
- Being part of a highly driven, result orientated and international team
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies in a brand new 750 m² office in the heart of Wuerzburg
- Hosting in house Meet-Ups and Tech-Talks with specialists on a regular basis as well as team events on divers topics with pizza and beer
- All you can eat and drink: Water, coffee, fruits and snacks
- And last but not least: the very best co-workers in the city
Apply right here with your detailed application including your potential starting date and salary expectation.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobs.obermain.de - vielen Dank!