Senior QA Manager/ Software Tester (m/f/d)
You are an experienced QA Manager or Software Tester in the App and Web area and are looking for new challenges? Then you've come to the right place! Join the dynamic snapADDY team and work with us on innovative, exciting products.
snapADDY develops SaaS software for digitizing the world of sales. With our solutions, we help businesses by automatically capturing contact data and leads at trade fairs and in everyday life. Thus, we reduce unnecessary and inconvenient work of manually entering of contacts and improve the data quality in CRM systems. Our software solutions are very popular and are currently used in production by more than 1.000 customers: from start-ups to medium-sized companies to DAX corporations.
Your daily doing will involve
- assuring the quality of our software solutions by leading our QA team
- Planning and implementation of additional automated E2E tests
- integration of automated tests as part of our continous integration pipeline
- planning and execution of manual regression tests
- developing and extending checklists with acceptance criteria for our releases
- proactively contributing pragmatic ideas to improve the user experience in our existing products
- creating and tracking goals and metrics for our QA
- close cooperation with your colleagues in the product, design and software development departments
- several years of experience in the software QA area
- familiarity with the world of app and web developtment
- experience in instructing and leading colleagues
- an agile environment with short release cycles is nothing new for you
- experience in creating and maintaining automated E2E tests in web environments
- Structured, creative and independent way of working with a hands-on mentality
- open, friendly character and enjoying working with colleagues in a team
Technologies we use
- testing: Testrail Testmanagement, Katalon Studio, Kobition Device Cloud
- tools: GitHub, Travis CI, Slack, Agile Project Management
What we offer you
- exciting projects waiting for your expertise and input
- challenging tasks in a highly motivated, dynamic team
- working in a rapidly growing and successful tech startup with flat hierarchies
- working with state-of-the-art technologies in a brand new 750 m² office in the heart of Würzburg
- hosting in-house meet-ups and tech talks with specialists on a regular basis as well as team events with pizza and beer
- all you can eat and drink: Water, coffee, fruits and snacks
- finally: the very best co-workers in the city
Apply here with your CV and detailed information including your potential starting date and salary expectations.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobs.obermain.de - vielen Dank!